1) Dark rooms with wall/screen. Video projection size (minimum) 4x5 m.
2) Video projector. Format: 16x9, 1280х800 px resolution (or more). Brightness is not less than 2500 ANSI Lumen.
3) Computer/media player with video outputs of 1280x800 px resolution (or more). Computer software must be able to play QuickTime video file 1920 x 1020 px, 30 fps. File size is approximately 40 Gb. In order to play from my MacBook Pro It is required HDML cable.
4) Audio amplifier and 2 loudspeakers (Stereo) systems, volume at least 80-100 W
5) Connecting wires (video, audio, power) enough length to connect efficiently all necessary equipment.
Vìdeo file options:
- QuickTime video files 1920 x 1020 px, 30 fps
- Audio 48 kHz (Stereo), - Video length: 30 min. (in loop),
- Daily maintenance: installation requires darkness and start up and shut down routine.